ENTER OUR CONTEST!
WIN a "STUFFED STOCKING" filled with Christmas Treats!
Win one of three STUFFED STOCKINGS filled with CHRISTMAS TREATS… each stocking valued at $50.
Here is how to enter:
- Shop in-store Pemberton Valley Supermarket and keep your till receipt OR online.
If you shop online, look for the receipt emailed to you.
- Use information from your receipt to fill out the Contest Entry Form below
Contest Rules & Details OVERVIEW
- Receipts must be issued between December 7th, 2020 to December 20th, 2020.
- Contest closes on the Draw Date of December 21, 2020.
- Eligible winner must be a BC resident and 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Pemberton Valley Supermarket and their immediate family/household members as well as Pemberton Valley Supermarket affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers are not eligible.
- Promotion subject to change at any time.
- See detailed Contest Rules & Terms below.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the PembertonSupermarket.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of British Columbia only and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pemberton Valley Supermarket, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pemberton Valley Supermarket as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Till receipts entered will be accepted online starting on December 12, 2020, at 12PM Pacific Standard. All online entries must be received by December 22, 2020, before 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time. Till receipts are only valid for purchases between December 12, 2020, and December 20, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at PembertonSupermarket.com/contest. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pemberton Valley Supermarket. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pemberton Valley Supermarket.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of three “Stuffed Stockings” filled with Christmas treats; valued at $50.00 Canadian. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pemberton Valley Supermarket. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Pemberton Valley Supermarket. The prize is nontransferable unless authorized by Pemberton Valley Supermarket. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted without the expressed written permission of Pemberton Valley Supermarket. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pemberton Valley Supermarket to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Pemberton Valley Supermarket. Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Pemberton Valley Supermarket shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT Pemberton Valley Supermarket‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Pemberton Valley Supermarket, anyone acting on behalf of Pemberton Valley Supermarket, and Pemberton Valley Supermarket’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Pemberton Valley Supermarket reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pemberton Valley Supermarket’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Pemberton Valley Supermarket may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pemberton Valley Supermarket. Pemberton Valley Supermarket reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pemberton Valley Supermarket has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries of the same till receipt from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Pemberton Valley Supermarket reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pemberton Valley Supermarket and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND British Columbia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Pemberton Valley Supermarket 7438 Prospect St. Pemberton (P.O. Box 580) Pemberton British Columbia V0N 2L0 Canada. Requests must be received no later than November 28th, 2020 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pemberton Valley Supermarket 7438 Prospect St. Pemberton (P.O. Box 580) Pemberton British Columbia V0N 2L0 Canada.
15. Facebook: Although we may promote the campaign and announce the winner on Facebook, the Campaign hosted by Pemberton Valley Supermarket is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.